Set Origin

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Weldyne

Set Origin

Post by Weldyne »

Hi
I need some help again: Fitted a new power supply and the laser is now firing nicely but we have a problem setting the origin. In the past we could simply set the probe depth at any point on the bed and the laser head would begin cutting from there but now it seems to be setting itself according to where the image is on the software's work area. I cannot find the setting to reset this. Any ideas on this?
Thanks
Mike
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Set Origin

Post by LINUS »

What controller do you use?If RDworks you can check the Config~system setting.You can change the laser head positiong in there.
Marcjaxl

Set Origin

Post by Marcjaxl »

That is probably why I could not find a good starter set. They seemed limited to me, mainly in the DCC controller.

Thank you guys.
I recommend trying [url=https://tradingrobotsite.wordpress.com/2017/08/eurusd-today-correction-in-long-term-to-fall.html]best forex trading system[/url] for profitable business
MIGUELJ

Post by MIGUELJ »

I still do not receive a response,,,,,,, I need help

I need help, I need reset the laser machine Mars 130, what is the procedure? thanks
MIGUELJ

Post by MIGUELJ »

I already did the steps to reset the laser machine but it still does not respond, can I do something else?
MIGUELJ

Post by MIGUELJ »

eyyy I need support for Mars 130 Thunderlaser , someone that please support me
JohnCifu

Set Origin

Post by JohnCifu »

Thanks for the replies
I have another question : why arent the Rects properties from a SpriteRenderer changed when the scale is changed ?
I was advised this [url=http://expertadvisormt4ea.com/2017/06/forextrade-magic.html]best trading system[/url] for successful trading