Thoughts on buying a 20W Fiber Laser Marking Machine?

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

rasiel

Thoughts on buying a 20W Fiber Laser Marking Machine?

Post by rasiel »

Hello,

I'm considering buying a $4k fiber laser off ebay. To me that's a huge amount of money so hoping to get a couple of pointers first from any pros here. If anyone could help with either or both these questions:

1- My application is marking small metal parts. Every imaginable metal type. Is there a difference in the wattage besides time? Ie, will a 10W engrave the same type of materials as a 30W if you just increase the burn time? If not, is there a list of metals that a 30W can mark that a 20W can't?

2- How reliable are these machines? I get the feeling that service and support is practically nil if something goes sideways but there's no way I can afford a name-brand type of machine here in the states so just looking to understand how risky this is.

Thanks for any help!

Ras
Marcjaxl

Thoughts on buying a 20W Fiber Laser Marking Machine

Post by Marcjaxl »

Now, I know why you are a .44 lead man, the 107s are about perfect for that payload? -CD
I recommend trying [url=https://tradingrobotsite.wordpress.com/2017/08/eurusd-today-correction-in-long-term-to-fall.html]best forex trading system[/url] for profitable business
signvecpteltd

Re: Thoughts on buying a 20W Fiber Laser Marking Machine?

Post by signvecpteltd »

We are best Manufacturing industries in Singapore. Fiber laser marking machine is one of the leading product as well as all engraving materials with high quality in lowest cost.