What're the advantages of fiber laser marking machine?
Compared with the traditional marking methods such as pneumatic marking, Electro Corrosion, screen printing, inkjet printer and mechanical engraving, there are the following advantages of the laser marking machine.
1. Laser processing is light contact. It’s not like the mechanical contact, which may cause mechanical stress. So it’s especially suitable for high hardness, such as cemented carbide, high brittleness, such as the solar wafer, high melting point and high precision, such as precision bearings, special requirements marking.
2. The energy density of laser processing, meanwhile the time is short. The heat affected zone, the thermal deformation, and stress are small. Also, the internal electrical performance will not be affected. In particular, the 532μm, 355μm, and 266μm lasers are cold-worked and are suitable for precision machining of special materials.
3. The laser marking is directly burning and etching which is a permanent mark and can not be erased. It will not be deformed because of the natural external factors. It is suitable for anti-counterfeiting and anti-cockroach goods and realizes the requirement of product traceability.
4. The laser processing system itself is a computer system that can be conveniently arranged and modified. It has the functions of skipping numbers, random codes, etc. to achieve the unique coding requirements of the product. It is suitable for personalized processing and has advantages in processing small batches and multiple batches of batches.
5. Laser marking effect is beautiful, beautiful craftsmanship, high precision, can improve product quality, increase product added value.
6. The line width can be as small as 10μm, and the depth can be less than 10μm. It can mark the surface of “millimeter” size parts.
7. Low consumables, no pollution, energy saving and environmental protection, in line with European environmental protection standards, in line with GMP requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
8. The processing cost is low. A one-time investment in equipment is expensive but continuous, large-scale processing eventually reduces the processing cost of each part.
9. Flexible processing methods. The internal workpieces can be processed through a transparent medium, which is easy to guide, focus, and achieve a change of direction. It is easy to cooperate with the numerical control system.
According to different materials, different wavelengths of laser light absorb different characteristics, the laser marking machine can be divided into fiber laser marking and CO2 laser marking. The fiber laser marking machine can process all kinds of metal. The CO2 laser marking machine is used for all kinds of the nonmetal.
For more details, welcome to contact STYLECNC team to help you.
Discuss laser machine here freely.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- fiber laser marking machine
- 图片1.png (162.63 KiB) Viewed 327 times