How do you think about the fiber laser engraver of Perfect Laser

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

perfectlaserChina

How do you think about the fiber laser engraver of Perfect Laser

Post by perfectlaserChina »

Have someone bought the fiber laser engraver of Perfect Laser before? And what do you think about? recently there are someone has questions about this, maybe it's more appropriate for you to answer the questions.
Last edited by perfectlaserChina on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.perfectlaser.net
Perfect Laser (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86-27-8679 1986 /+86-27-8679 3992
Fax: +86-27-8678 3982
Mob/Whatapp:0086-13971470845
Sales Dept:info@perfectlaser.net
Service Dept:support@perfectlaser.net
whatmelissa

Re: How do you think about the fiber laser engraver of Perfect Laser

Post by whatmelissa »

This fiber laser marker has a thick shell and sensitive electric lifting. When its at low power, I just need to preheat for few seconds. In all, the fiber laser marker is good and it can also be patronized next time. Best wishes for a prosperous business, and the metal laser marking machine is of high quality and is easy to use. After expanding the size of our company we decided to order a few more. The metal laser marking machine is consistent with the description, the quality is good, and the logistics service is also good.There was a time when there was a glitch in it so I called them and they immediately told me where was the problem. The after-sales service is also good.
lasercuting

Post by lasercuting »

The quality of fiber laser engraving machine is guaranteed, because the materials and accessories are all from the formal channels. But the price would be higher in the same category, probably because of the brand value of it.
hitec cnc

Post by hitec cnc »

Hello Friend,
This is zoe from Hitec Machinery Co.,Ltd.
May i know whats the materials you want to making?may be i can give you some suggestion.
Our hot laser marking machine:http://www.hiteccnc.com/co2-laser-marki ... -53-1.html
Or contact Zoe Wang
email:info@hiteccnc.com
whatsapp/wechat +86 13181737002