$2000 Budget - Buying a CO2 Laser.

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

jtice

$2000 Budget - Buying a CO2 Laser.

Post by jtice »

$2000 Budget
Going to go for it and purchase a laser with in the next month.
Would greatly appreciate some input on which one to go with.
I know that with pretty much all of them I will want to upgrade the cooler and the exhaust fan.
I want to set a budget of $2000, but looks like it might be more like $2300 with a cw5000 cooler.

Looking for a 60w or 80w machine.
Motorized bed height adjustment would be nice, but as long as it is easy and quick to adjust by hand, I can live with that.
Doesnt have to come with the rotary attachment, but I would like it to at least have the hookup for one.
I will be using LightBurn software to run the machine, so I think I need it to use a Ruida based controller.

I would also appreciate any tips on mods I should do to the machine, or things to look out for.
Two things I see done alot are an analog amp meter?
and a temp gauge for the water?
If anyone has any info or links to vids that are really good for setup, alignment, beginners, I would appreciate it.

So far, I am thinking about getting this machine, anyone have any experience with it?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Upgrated-60W-C ... Swh21acD-q
zoe hitec cnc

Re: $2000 Budget - Buying a CO2 Laser.

Post by zoe hitec cnc »

Hi dear,it seems it is a good machine , if the price is 2300$.Only pls confirm the laser tube power.
Beucase for choose laser machine, you should make sure your samples need engraving or cutting.
Whats the thickness.Buy a machine should be consider the future use.
Hope can help you.
Regards,
Zoe
hamiltonskoka

Re: $2000 Budget - Buying a CO2 Laser.

Post by hamiltonskoka »

Dies geschah jedoch, um in der Schuhen Off-White x The Ten Nike REACT Hyperdunk 2017 billige Lage zu sein, Freund Harry zu sein, in dem das Leben normalerweise nicht wert wäre, besessen zu werden, wenn diese Person Angst hatte, ihr / ihr Mädchen zu erlauben, außerhalb des Geschäfts zusammen mit dem Mädchen-Onkel etwas zu essen.