T2Laser controlling software-BRILLIANT!

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Unk

T2Laser controlling software-BRILLIANT!

Post by Unk »

Free to try, I was struggling to get my Chinese 2000mw laser to work at all with Benbox.. I downloaded this and it was quite intuitive.. the trial version allowed me 3 minutes of laser etching at a time, so I could give it a proper try on a small picture.. it initially went a bit awry, but then i found that it had firmware it could upload to my controller card, so I pushed that up and hey presto, my machine kicked into life and went like the proverbial off a shovel.. the only glitch I have to overcome now, is that it engraves a mirror image...

It does cost.. but at least you get to try it first, and at a one-off $39.95 the licence key arrived within a couple of hours (I think he generates them manually) and I am already 3 test etchings onto my trimmed plywood off cuts.. it's not a lot of money and has saved me many hours of frustration .
BobW55

Re: T2Laser controlling software-BRILLIANT!

Post by BobW55 »

So what software is it? Do you have a link?
BobW55

Post by BobW55 »

Never mind..... I found it:
http://t2graphics.weebly.com/
shauna7084

Post by shauna7084 »

I use T2 as well (just got my Chinese laser up and going!)... I'm having trouble getting it to cut or do many variations between the shades of grey. But maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone help?
ArcherMaf

T2Laser controlling software BRILLIANT

Post by ArcherMaf »

Output board will generate 0-10V which you can use to set laser power. With trimmer you can also set output board to generate 0-5V if you prefer.
In g-code this is controlled with "S" word.
[url=http://avante.biz/category/products/]avante.biz[/url]