Chinse laser don't work!!!!

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Facatoan

Chinse laser don't work!!!!

Post by Facatoan »

Hey, folks, I really hope I can find someone with the skills to help me... For some years I used a small laser engraver (Eleksmaker A3 pro with 2.5w laser). Since I wanted to increase the power of "fire" I purchased from bangood another 5w laser module replacing the original. For a while it went well then, then suddenly, something strange happened: the laser was switched on regularly to ensure the correct focus but then when the GRBL code for engraving started, it remained in the "safe" mode without giving light to the desired power and set: basically nothing was burning! I admit that I had not modified anything!!!
Not being absolutely experienced and thinking that the laser was gone I reassembled the old 2.5w module but also that showed the same abnormal behavior! I said to myself: well, maybe it went the card that controls the whole...and I bought a new card from the Eleksmaker site (an EleksManaSE V3.2 2). Even in this case, however, nothing to do!!!!
Of course, none of the Chinese producers I have contacted deign to reply and give me an explanation.
In conclusion, now I have two laser modules that both turn on but do not burn and two Mana SE cards without anything working.
Can you help me clear up the mystery? What could have happened suddenly and above all, how can I solve this?