6040 laser for sale

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

pd110961

6040 laser for sale

Post by pd110961 »

I have a 600mm x 400mm cutting bed laser for sale. I’ve had it for a year and done many projects. The cutting bed moved up and down to take deep objects. It’s got a laptop that runs it with coreldraw and a dongle that lets you send direct to the machine. Also has air pump and water cooling system. Up to two months ago it was working fine, then the powers supply failed. I’ve replaced the transformer and fitted a brand new 40 w tube. There is now a fault that is beyond my abilities to sort. When you switch on at main switch, the tube fires up and won’t go off. I’ve removed the test button in case it was sticking but that didn’t sort it. I wasn’t using it too much at the end so can’t justify chasing the problem with money as I’m no electrical engineer. It also has the rotating bed to engrave cylindrical things. It’s been cutting 3mm mdf easily. So.. open to offers? With a bit ok knowledge it will be working perfect. These are £1200 new. If someone wants it I can take a deposit and you can collect after this cv virus has passed or collect it now. It’s BIG and heavy! I’m in Nottinghamshire