eBay 50w vs. Epilog Mini

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

burnthewood

eBay 50w vs. Epilog Mini

Post by burnthewood »

Was hoping some could provide feedback on a comparison level. I currently own a 50w eBay blue/gray laser. I have had it for about 18 months. I have had no issue with it. Was looking at the Zing 16 30 watt but like the features on the Mini 24 40 watt.

We do a lot of sign engraving and looking to upgrade it. My primary reason to upgrade are as follows:

1. Losing the water
2. Speed

The concerns I have which bring on the questions:

Learning Curve - I currently use Lightburn with by eBay laser and it is a a great program. I have played around with CorelDraw but did not know if there was a better software available on the Epilog side or if Corel is the best one to use.

More productivity - as mentioned above speed is a concern. If my eBay takes 30 minutes to engrave would the expectation be that the Epilog would take at least half that time?

Heat burn - not sure I can really get away from this. I use a high tack tape on the wood and for the most part it stays clean and I dont have to sand it. Sometimes I get those rogue heat burns from maybe part of the tape lifting. Just wondering if that is the way with Epilog as well or if pieces come out much cleaner. It is not a show stopper or a main concern but thought I would bring it up.

With my current laser used to do cutting in the beginning, now not as much but have been wanting to cut 1/4" MDF and my current laser cant do it. Curious as to if anyone has tried with the Mini.

Thank you in advance for any feedback offered.
bambamm22

Re: eBay 50w vs. Epilog Mini

Post by bambamm22 »

แสนสนุกได้แบบไม่มีจำกัด เกมยิงปลา มือถือ
เกมยิงปลาออนไลน์ไม่มีโกง

https://www.slotxd.com/%e0%b9%80%e0%b8% ... 5%e0%b8%b2