Neje master2 20w temperature sensor/fan problem

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Dobbanohaver

Neje master2 20w temperature sensor/fan problem

Post by Dobbanohaver »

Dear community!
I would like to ask for your help.
I was using neje master2 7w laser modul for a while, it was working perfectly. I decided to buy a 20w modul for cutting, so I ordered just the 20w modul (everything is from banggood).
I switched the modul on my machine, I didnt make any modification in wiring or anything else.

The issue: when I plug it in, the fan works for a second, then it stops. The modul is flashing/blinking red in the top, and it doesnt show the temperature in the software (showing 0 C always).
Even when the laser is working, the fan doesnt rotate at all. I only made one engravement because I dont want to damage the modul.
Do you have any solution for thi issue? Again, the wiring is the same as the 7w modul and that was working perfect, fan starts to rotate as soon as I plug in and the temperature shows in the software.

There is one thing which came to my mind: I know that the 20w modul is supposed to be used with 12V 3A power supply. Since the modul arrived with the same power supply I got for the 7w (12V 2A) I was using it with that.. I already ordered a 12V 3A tough. Is it possible that his is the reason? I dont think so because why would they ship it with a power supply which is not suitable for it..

Please if you have any idea about the solution share it with me. Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards
Mate
kovacs1975

Re: Neje master2 20w temperature sensor/fan problem

Post by kovacs1975 »

Hello

Has this problem solve you?
I have a similar problem,please help me.
Thank