Laser Head won't move along Y axis...

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

minervalo4

Laser Head won't move along Y axis...

Post by minervalo4 »

Hi again,

It looks like I have a really bad product bought because everyday I have a problem with it. From yesturday laser won't move along Y axis. I've tryed to restart the sistem but it's not helping even though that moved a few times and after that the same.

And I've tryed to engrave or cut but still won't move or it'g going up and down on Y axis with a lot of vibration.
So any ideas about this please???

Goran
Norberto_Cannon

Re: Laser Head won't move along Y axis...

Post by Norberto_Cannon »

Driver card or motor for the Y axis is either on it's way out, faulty or has a loose connection.

Swap the wires over with the X axis card and see if the problem travels with it, if so then it's the driver and not the motor.

best wishes

Borberto
minervalo4

Re: Laser Head won't move along Y axis...

Post by minervalo4 »

Norberto_Cannon wrote:Driver card or motor for the Y axis is either on it's way out, faulty or has a loose connection.

Swap the wires over with the X axis card and see if the problem travels with it, if so then it's the driver and not the motor.

best wishes

Borberto
Well I already try that and probably the card is dead. Even that the head is trying to move there is problem with the power I guess. However if there is something more that I should know please for info before I start whatever I'll do.

Goran