Gweike frieght forwards in Sydney, Australia

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

mitchellmr60

Gweike frieght forwards in Sydney, Australia

Post by mitchellmr60 »

I thinking of purchasing a Gweike laser from wklaser.com which by most accounts of people who own them have had good overall experiences with the machine and after sales support. However, like most am a bit weary of headaches associated with importing via sea freight.

I've contacted a few freight forwarders in Sydney, (Interfreight, Cargomaster, Latitude34), but most are disinterested in answering any of my general inquiries without some specific details of the size, weight, nature, and route of the consignment.

Does anyone know of a freight forwarder in Sydney they have previously used, who can handle everything from customs/port to door to door delivery without gouging a customer because they don't work for a big business?

If so could you please reply with details that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
DennisPab

Re: Gweike frieght forwards in Sydney, Australia

Post by DennisPab »

A few of us here in Australia have used Avanti Freight Management to handle the shipping, importation and Customs clearance of GW 1200x900 lasers into mainly Brisbane, but also to Sydney and Melbourne.

Give the guys a call or email. They are SUPER fast to answer emails, even on Saturday evenings in my experience.