Help needed with software and drivers RDCAM/CORELDRAW/LG500

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

affipsype

Help needed with software and drivers RDCAM/CORELDRAW/LG500

Post by affipsype »

Hi!
After I got the hardware all set up (pretty much) I'm having some software problems. Was provided with RDCAM V6.0. Motherboard options are either RDLC320/RDC633X or RDLC430
My motherboard is Rdc644G however. Which option works? Or do I require different software?

I chose option 1, successfully installed Corel draw x5 plug in but its not working.
Thank you!
kanaedos

Re: Help needed with software and drivers RDCAM/CORELDRAW/LG500

Post by kanaedos »

did you load the usb drivers also install laerworks and see if that will work. my lg500 came with the rd320 I have a copy of rdcam 8 that will not work with my unit but may with yours if you would like it let me know your email address nd I will send it to you
affipsype

Post by affipsype »

Im not sure if the drivers are installed, the manual was a little unclear to me. Would you be willing give me a brief walkthrough? Maybe V8 would work, interesting thought. If this doesnt work when all avenues are exhausted that is plan b
Donaldon

Post by Donaldon »

Lucy supplied you with a link but you will need a password to download the software for your RDC644G controller See if she will provide you with it. The Girls from gweike are great and very helpful
About http://herbalpalace.com/?low-dose-effexor