mirror image

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

fbold1

mirror image

Post by fbold1 »

I have a 40 watt Chinese laser. I was making my first sample push button labels, and the word on the label was spelled backwards. The mirror image box was not selected and the words were correct on the monitor, by selecting the mirror image box the word engraved properly but showed backwards on the screen. any ideas?
Thunder laser - Tom

Re: mirror image

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Fbold1
This is Tom from thunder laser
For your laser problem, i think that the problem was caused by the default setting of control panel
Could you please tell me which of the controller you used?
If its manufacturer is Ruida company, let me tell you how to correct this setting
Step 1: please check where the machine zero is placed, up-right or up left, for example, up-right
Step 2: press Z/U of control panel - select Screen origin+ - set Screen origin to up-right.
Step 3: press enter.
Then check if it shows you properly on the screen.

Good luck for you

Tom
fbold1

Post by fbold1 »

Thanks Tom, I may have changed that setting in my initial setup, not knowing what it was for, as documentation is non - existent.
The board says it's made by Lihuiyu Studio Labs, it's a M2Nano. Frank
Thunder laser - Tom

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Fbold1
So it still keeps the fault on the screen?
Ok, could you please take a picture to show me what it is with the screen of control panel?
It will helps me to judge which of controller manufacturer if it was made in China.
off course, some of controller manufacturers are not familiar or by customized in China. i will may do not know it

Wish you have a nice weekend

Tom