INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Thomaslox

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Thomaslox »

Hi from the wet coast, BC Canada!

Joined a while ago, just been lurking and aborbing all the info I can so I can make an informed decision. I plan on buying a laser machine in the next year. There are so many choices/options!
PS. I was told by a friend that runs a several forums the 1/2 the peolpe that join forums do so to be notified about updates and never post.

Tobias
Kasabex

Post by Kasabex »

New here, looks like a good forum. I'm in St Paul with my family.I am interested in machine when I was a young boy.I am a laser machinist now.I hope I can find some chance here.
Patrickmt

Post by Patrickmt »

Hello all,

Nice informative site here. Seems to be lots of great experience/advice to share. As for myself.........Just a stupid machinist. I want seek the new knowledge.We do our own little thing.

Thanks,
Preston
LandorKippi

Post by LandorKippi »

hello,all
I am very happy to meet here.I want seek new knowledge from others. When I own more knowledge , I will help somebody who need help .And I will become better than before.I'm looking forward to have my own laser machine.
Leslie
MatthewOl

Post by MatthewOl »

Hello,all
I am a mechanic in a laser machine company.I was very interested in machine when I was young.I hope I can provide others help.I also hope you can help me when I need you.
Martina
Donml

Post by Donml »

New here, looks like a good forum. I have an interview next week and exams for a new jod as Laser machinist/programmer. I am very nervous.I dont know how to pass the exam.HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN A SIMILAR TEST?... also, can you tell me the test questions if you pass the exam? thanks.
Dominic
Lesliesog

Post by Lesliesog »

Hello from Australia!

My name is Lewis, I am a mechanic with a strong interest in laser machine.I have a nice wood and metal and want to build a laser machine for cutting. By the look of the posts, I should probably start with something simple, but my outlook on life is "bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!"

This is a great site, thanks everyone.
Lewis
albertaol3

Post by albertaol3 »

Hi,
I check the website when I can. I don't usually have much to say. I usually create some artistic things through my laser machine.If you have some design pictures,please send to me.I just pick up what I can, and contribute when I can. I have been doing this for 15 years or so.
Alvin
Edwardor

Post by Edwardor »

Hello everyone. I'm from Oklahoma, I'm a production supervisor in a small shop we have three laser machines from China. I've been so impressed with the knowledge and experince here, I guess I think someone smarter than me should reply first. Anyhow thought I would introduce myself.
Eddie
doupleseste

Post by doupleseste »

This topic must be talking to me!
I found the site when searching for "homemade laser machine" at google, and it seems VERY interesting! Unfortunately I really don't have the time right now to read all relevant stuff, and so!
I could REALLY use laser machine, so I hope that I will have some more time soon, to get the project started!
Douglas