INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

NEUPLENOEVEMI

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by NEUPLENOEVEMI »

Hello all. My name is Brad I am a CNC Programmer for a small company in Missouri. I have been working with wood routers for about 10 years, but I have a strong background in manual and cnc metal working. Looking forward to spending time going through several of the threads here.
Williehomy

Post by Williehomy »

Hey I am using a Microkinetics CNC express for a few different projects at work and joined the site to poke around and see what I can learn. Don't really know enough to ask questions yet just gonna lurk till I can ask something that will make sense.
fitevalayexia

Post by fitevalayexia »

Good Day Guys
We are here we read and learn when we are ready and experienced enough we come in to the game in mean time teach us more
thanks and regards
excellent site
christos
Aiishanom

Post by Aiishanom »

Hello,

I am a new member. Just bought a 5 X 12 shopbot. Does anyone have 3d carving files they would share. When I get good enough I will share mine. The programing is harder than building.

Hubert
Terencerem

Post by Terencerem »

Just a draftsman, some programming, electronic hobbyest, r/c fan, and an all around tinker. Love to build stuff hopefully will be able to build first machine this fall, must build shop to put it in, current one too small. That is my story and I am sticking to it if my wife asks.;-) Great site and lots of information and great advice.

Thanks
Barry
BradleyNag

Post by BradleyNag »

hello all ,
gosh!!!!! i just CANT write a simple hello...erased this 5 time now i got lots of questions ,i know about machining (been machining for about 10-11 years) but i dont know much about building cnc machines ,or the power of a stepper motor or the controlers,other than what i have read here and on other sites,better to not clutter up this with with all my questions ,still searching to see if i can find the answers that have already been posted here,so as not to go in circles over and over asking the same question that im sure have been answered already!!

there i go again rambling on better quit while im ahead....
Michealpync

Post by Michealpync »

Hello all,

Nice informative site here. Seems to be lots of great experience/advice to share. As for myself.........Just a stupid machinist. I've been around the trade for 15 years now, making plastic injection molds for 10+, and five years of swiss turning. I work in a small tool & die shop where we do our own little thing.

Thanks,
Mitch
NicoleHip

Post by NicoleHip »

Greetings:
I am a retired(disabled) machinist. Only have partial use of my right hand and recovery is coming along slowly, so I probably won't do a lot of posting. Started out working in heavy fabrication and did a lot of different jobs. During a layoff I was offered a job in a job shop running large CNC mills. Have run a lot of Mazaks and later Fadals. Am not yet able to participate but enjoy seeing what others are doing.
Vigilance,
Floyd
CanuckGal

Post by CanuckGal »

Hello
I bought a Boss Laser and opened a small business. I am in Canada. Hope to learn and share what I can here.
StephenZok

Post by StephenZok »

Hi All.
Just been lurking and reading for a while. I am slowly gathering all the stuff needed to build the jgro cnc table. Already have a Xylotex 3 axis board and steppers, I just need more time. Too many other things going on in life to devote the time I would like to devote to CNC.
I will post some pics when I get to the point of actually building.

Steph