INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

JosephTicy

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by JosephTicy »

I worked in a small machine shop in the 1960's and have recently gotten interested in putting together a small hobby machine shop. Some things sound interesting. Especially Laser cutter.

Thanks
Justin
Manuelbus

Post by Manuelbus »

Hello all

Yes I am a newbie to the forum. I was wondering where does everyone purchase thier laser machine from? Any good sugesstions would be appreciated .

Thanks
Mauro
KelvinNoge

Post by KelvinNoge »

Hi all

My hobby is to play with diy laser machine. Very often I'm dying to have a laser machine to help me making some interesting wooden toys . So, I'm planning to get help here .At the same time,I am willing to share my idea with others.
There is lots of knowlegde in this forum. Thanks ! :D :D

Kylie
Acouraabomb

Post by Acouraabomb »

Hi,

I'm an A-level student in the UK, I want to design a new laser machine by myself.I am strongly willing to exchange ideas with others.
However I suspect someone much more knowledgeable on here will tell me I'm going in completely the wrong direction.

Thanks.
Ariel.
Cruch

Post by Cruch »

New into CO2 lasers. In progress of building an 40x70 size machine.
Looking forward to share ideas and info.

Greetings from Norway :D
affipsype

Post by affipsype »

Hi all
My name is Aldo.I bought some laser machine accessories. But I don't know how to assemble it. I hope I can get help here.
Thank you.

Aldo
Ralproopy

Post by Ralproopy »

Hi All

Just to let you know I'm still here. I'm a mechanical engineering technologist. I spent lots of time browsing through this forum.I would like to find some new development here. I think I would get a lot.
Thanks.

Rhys
Robertcype

Post by Robertcype »

Hi all,
I'm a Laser engineer.I came here just want to absorb new technologies. Of course, I also want to make new friends .Nice to meet you.

Ramona
sanjaisingh

Post by sanjaisingh »

hello,all
I have a small laser engraving machine. I want to engrave words on soap. Someone tried?
I hope I can get help here.
THANK YOU. :lol: :lol:
Santos
cescenaecep

Post by cescenaecep »

Hi
I am a sophomore student in Chicago. I am very interested in laser cutting. In the free time, I'll read some books about laser. I hope one day I can also operate laser machine. It must be very fun.

Cesar