INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

BlueHairBob

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by BlueHairBob »

Hello, I have been working with diode laser engravers for a while now and have them working well. I hope I can help answer some questions.

I have a Kickstarter campaign currently running that upgrades several of the popular diode lasers from Banggood, etc. to be safer and more capable.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/28 ... r-upgrades

Pgold

Post by Pgold »

Hi Group,
I'm enthusiastic woodworker for 15 years and used to sign the furnitures I made using wood burning tool. Have read some suggestion to move on and to use Laser Engraving, however I am totally new beginner. Have already purchased the 1600mW A3 30x40cm Desktop DIY Violet Laser Engraver kit from Banggood (china) and the software they suggested has a malware. Is there any reliable source to download it? BENBOX Version 3.7.99
Your input, advice are most appreciated,

Pgold from Tel Aviv
lifedolls2016

Post by lifedolls2016 »

hello everybody!
I'm new here.Nice to meet you here.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Begin your Real Sex Doll From: Ovdoll.Com
Mbobble2016

Post by Mbobble2016 »

hello everybody!
I'm new here.Nice to meet you here.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makes Custom Bobbleheads based on the picture you send to Mbobble.Com
Jeffreyneet

Arduino items

Post by Jeffreyneet »

Hello guys, I sell all arduino and similar parts and kits by very attractive price.
In case you are interesting in it, see my department store:
https://ikraz.biz/consumer-electronics/ ... r-acc.html

In case, you didn’t find desirable part or kit,
feel free to ask me and I will find it for you in few days.

Im really sorry, in case my message is nervous you or looks like spam,
I have spent many time to find customers and hope now Im in the right place.
bubblewus

Post by bubblewus »

This process will sound very interesting!
Famous Bubble Soccer:Bubble Soccer Suits
rfresh737`

Post by rfresh737` »

I am the developer of BenCutLaser, a new CAM software application, for all laser machines, but specifically developed for low powered laser machines (5.5 watts and under) and the problems they have to deal with. These low end machines use Grbl 09.i or 0.9j.

My website is www.BenCutLaser.us and I have a technical support forum at www.BenboxLaser.us. BenCutLaser has its own board there in the Software section.

Thank you...

Ralph Freshour
Dellorik1992

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Dellorik1992 »

It's been a few years since I did this and the results were interesting then...

Please introduce yourself to the group. Give your name, age, occupation and location.
Bonham2

Post by Bonham2 »

Greetings

This is my first experience with a laser engraver/cutter also. Please allow me to preface:
I have an invention that requires the task of cutting simple shapes out of craft foam. I'm sure everyone knows what craft foam is but just to be sure, I'm talking about the craft foam one can buy at Hobby Lobby, Walmart, and I've heard you can get it at the Dollar Store..? I'm not sure, but, I digress. Anyway I bought the blue & cream "50 watt" unit for $1400 C.A.F. (delivered). All has been okay except for a small calibration error. I surfed and found the answer of going into vendor settings and adjusting the x and y axis'. I created a 150mm x 150mm square in CorelDraw X7, sent job to cutter and it cut out a 151mm x 151mm square and entered the data in, wrote back to machine, tried to run same 150x150 cutjob again. How did it go?... How can I describe this...Hmmm, Okay, remember in the Movie, "The Exorcist", when Reagans' (Linda Blairs') bed started shaking, and the violent, involuntary mid-air situps? Yup thats it, thats what im talking about

I better stop there and get out of the basement (I think the lasercutter knows what Im typing/doing right now) :(
jimmyyojimbo

Post by jimmyyojimbo »

Hello,
This is my first experience with a laser. I am starting with etching glass, and am using the laser at work. It's been a wild ride learning to use this Chinese laser. But I almost have everything set up and working right so I can get my settings done right. The laser I use belongs to the company I work for so I don't have my own. It's a KH1490 (followed by a bunch of letters).