INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

rayk2

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by rayk2 »

Hi:

I recently purchased a CO2 laser from Laser Depot USA (Hobby 600). The software bundle included CNCLaser 8.00.30 (Ruida RDWork8.0). I also own a Probotix Comet CNC. I use these machines in my woodworking shop. I currently do commission-based projects but hopefully will be turning my hobby into a full-time business upon retirement in a few years.

The laser works very well and I have been able to figure out most of the software regardless of the poor Chinese-to-English translation that the software manual provides. I am still trying to figure out a few things that I hope to learn from within this forum. I am most interested in learning from other users of this software some helpful tips and tricks. Also looking to connect to any others who have purchased the Hobby 600 laser.

I look forward to participating in this forum!
threeactual

Post by threeactual »

Hello all -

Complete noob to lasers. I work for a fire truck manufacturing company and have recently been tasked with procurement of a laser engraver so I'm here to get smart. I'll give a little background - for data tags and nameplates on our trucks we are still marking VIN numbers with a ballpeen hammer and a stamp kit. For one-off instrument labels we are using a mimic-dremel-etch a sketch thing on nametag plastic material. So in this aspect we're kind of in the stone ages, hence needing a good engraver. I'll probably lurk and read for a bit but maybe post a noob question thread so I can intelligently spend company money :)

Threeactual
AshotKirK

exciting girls

Post by AshotKirK »

looks like it’s a bright morning rather than a blazing noon, so it’s the best time to get some tan without burning this tender silky skin. Even the sun caresses this awesome young girlish body gently, warming up this nude girl and making the tiny tips of her apple boobs go stiff. FEMJOY is a good erotic/photography site that has grown immensely over the last few years. It could use a few more navigation tools/features to handle such a huge amount of content, but it's still a site I recommend without hesitation. Not to mention that it's one of the few sites that can be appreciated by both men and women. We see nudity almost every day of our lives, people go to nudist beaches to avoid people who are so down on the human body, because generally they belive that the body is beautiful.
models girls naked picture
Professional gymnasts, ballerinas, yoga, and amateur flexible women with an incredible stretching do exercises performed completely nude. Unbelievable positions sexy sports sapper body beautiful flexi girls masturbate in gymnastic poses in front of the camera. Happening bars and couple kissas skirt around Japanese prostitution laws by neither providing nor promising actual sex on premises, instead stressing that what may or may not happen is entirely up to customers. I conjure your image in my brain and think of the jet being your cock thrusting deeply into me over and over. Wanting to feel myself contract strongly around your cock. This thought makes a moan pass over my lips and your body responds to it with a jerk of its own. Your cock growing harder in your boxers as you watch me in the tub. Knowing that I am getting lots of pleasure from the jet, and whatever thoughts are running through my brain.
completely nude erotic models
Long and lean blonde exposes her pert breasts and white stockings. Her eyes wear an amused coolness further complimented by the sly too-knowing smile that flashes across her gorgeous mouth from time to time. I would guess not much flusters this girl, she has an aura relaxed self-confidence that is so attractive. Beautiful erotica and sensual imagery is something that is highly entertaining from both a sexual and sensual nature.
chic girls nude pics
If you should capture a glimpse of their most private parts, these nude babes would not turn red in the face. Their nakedness seems as natural as the sunrise, as the wind in the trees, as the flow of the river and as mysteriously luring as the moonlight. But let's this enigma remain unsolved while a lovely nude woman can arouse our admiration and desire. The essence of voyeurism is the observing but may also involve the making of a secret photograph or video of the subject during an intimate activity. We see nudity almost every day of our lives, people go to nudist beaches to avoid people who are so down on the human body, because generally they belive that the body is beautiful.
http://jahteens.com/crtr/cgi/out.cgi?ur ... es-ass.php
What a lovely amazing pussy! This photo is a macro (close up picture) of this smooth vulva, with skin so soft, looking wet and aroused. Shaved pussy lips, with trimmed pubic hair above. Girls are flashing a bit of skin to full on being nude and bare for the world to see. And besides, after sweating it out on the dance floor, Chris let his girlfriend fan him down while he caught his breath, and he also switched his champagne bottle for a cool, refreshing bottle of Sprite.
laserman3

Post by laserman3 »

Hey every one on here. Or I should prob say gday. I am an Aussie who live in a small country town, I have got a epilog helix 45w laser. I have had it for about 6 years now and have become quite efficient with it now. I may have some good stuff to share with people as I have done quite a broad variety of work with the machine. I have a rotary device as well, have done some good business with that. Anyway look forward to meeting you guys & gals. Cheers Glenn :
hiljor

Post by hiljor »

Hello everyone,
My apologies for not introducing myself before I posted something but I was so impressed with this forum and being so new to laser engraving so delighted to see so much knowledge here that I jumped the gun. (that and I was desperate)
My name is Hilary, I am from Ireland and yes I am the owner of a chinese laser engraving/cutting machine. According to a lot of the stuff on You Tube etc it seems this is something I should be ashamed of even though it cost me €2.5k
Anyhow, I posted my problem yesterday and was very happy to get one reply today which totally went over my head but thank you for reading and trying to help. My post is 'I have absolutely no idea what's wrong'
Even when I have sorted this problem this is a forum I am going to check into everyday.
Thank you all
Hilary
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

Hello from the great land downunder!
I am working with a 3D printer and K40 laser cutter running on Marlin.
Since some extensive work and research was required to make the changes in the firmware possible I thought it is a good idea to offer my support here.
Currently exploring 2.5D engravings and custom wood designs.
tim1114

Post by tim1114 »

Hello all,

Tim Miller here and I am of course new to laser engraving. I have purchased a Chinese laser and working on burning some things. Have not gotten the Laser working as of yet, but hopefully soon.

Thanks,

Tim
blarosie

Post by blarosie »

Hello all My name is jake. I am just starting my research into the fascinating world of engraving / cutting. I am a woodworker in the Tahoe area and I am looking to get a laser to help make my wood projects better. I look forward to being involved.
GordRocks

Post by GordRocks »

Hi everybody!! My name is Gord and I am very new to laser engraving. In fact, I just bought a low power laser engraver (500mw) from banggood.com and am having nothing but bad luck trying to get it to work. But that's for another area on this forum. I live in Alberta, Canada and am retired. I look forward to learning on this forum and thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
.....Gord :)
enoch

Post by enoch »

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this laser engraving and am looking for some help getting my machine to work, i am also not the best on a computer so need to keep things simple.