INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

AmadoDug

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by AmadoDug »

I find myself here in the wrong forum, as I haven't the least idea of working with these machines manually yet. I am a believer in knowing how something works before jumping in and trying to make it work better. I will still watch and pick up ideas and store them for future use, so keep up the good work.
Amos
Williamsom

Post by Williamsom »

As many others have said, absorbing info before inserting foot into mouth. Got my machine going now though so I'll be pestering you all so often you'll wish I'd go away before long.

Best regards,
Willow
AmadoDug

Post by AmadoDug »

Hi,
It's my first post.
I'm using a laser cutting machine to cut wood and bamboo.
I'm work in France
This forum is a great sources of informations for me
Thanks for all
Williamml

Post by Williamml »

Hello to all ! My name is Willy. I have some laser machine experience, and working in a company here in the heartland of the USA. I stumbled onto this forum . What a cool forum ! The imformation here is astounding ! I am not strongly familiar with laser machines, but I could certainly learn. I may have to build me one of these things !
KennethMr

Post by KennethMr »

I have been a member for a while but have not posted. I am a machinist and I enjoy this forums very much. One great thing about the laser is there is always much to learn. I have recently looking for a better way to let my laser machine run faster.
AedecenttaRab

Post by AedecenttaRab »

Hello, everyone!

I have been lurking here on and off for a long time, and I finally decided I wanted to contribute when appropriate.
Very nice atmosphere in this forum - keep up the good work, everyone!
FaydenOr

Post by FaydenOr »

hey- I have been posting and to everybody that hasnt yet.... dont be afraid to ask anything at all because chances are that you will get a good answer to almost anything within hours of posting your question. I am telling everybody about this forum, its awesome!!!
mitchellmr60

Post by mitchellmr60 »

This forum is a wealth of knowledge.
I'm a machine designer and specially in laser cutter. I am interested in cutting wood,engraving acrylic through my machine. I am plan to build a bigger laser machine.DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?
Thanks for the welcome!
Wallacerix

Post by Wallacerix »

Hello,
I am near Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am operate a laser cutter with my wife.We use the laser machine to design some interesting things such as wooden-picture,lampshade,paper and so on. I enjoy machining.
Andrewkl

Post by Andrewkl »

I'm in Kamloops British Columbia Canada. I've now built an Laser enthusiasts association
. We will regularly conduct various laser related activities.Welcome to join us.
This forum has been very interesting and often helpful. I learn more knowledge from here.Thanks
Anthony