INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Jrobinson15

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Jrobinson15 »

Hi all,

Quick intro from me. I'm Jay, I've been using a Chinese laser cutter/engraver for about two years. Mainly, I've been cutting 3mm wooden material and also engraving.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Jay
waltermixxx

Post by waltermixxx »

Hi folks, I just purchased an inexpensive laser engraver - 65x50cm 3000mw laser.
it's by no means a professional device, but I'm hoping that this forum might be a good place
to discuss it's use, and post my experiences (and questions) using it. :)

Cheers. :)
Weldyne

Post by Weldyne »

Hi, Mike here

I own and run a small plastics manufacturing and print/signage business in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
We have a 120W Chinese laser cutter/engraver with a 1300x900 mm bed that we have used extensively for cutting and engraving plastics, acrylics, wood, cardboard, leather and aluminium. Between Charl (my print techie) and myself we have a fair amount of practical knowledge on cutting and engraving techniques, that we have learned over the past 2 years and would be happy to share on the forum.
Mkulu

Post by Mkulu »

Hi Forum
I am a crazy Rocket Scientist that is stumped. So are local other.
I got a new NEJE laser engraver kd-8'-3 and can't get the thing to work.Can anyone help.
Ekaterina

Post by Ekaterina »

Hello Everyone,

I am a just a beginner with Laser engraving. And am at the process of learning this "rocket science", trying to find the correct paremeterm for clen engraving.

Hope we all could know each other well)

rasiel

Post by rasiel »

Newb here!

I've a little experience with laser machine toys off ebay but coming here to learn more before jumping in to the deep end of the fiber laser pool!

Ras
BridgettMunn

Post by BridgettMunn »

Hi
my name is Bridgett and I have a 60w Chinese laser and know just enough to get me in trouble. needing help for South Carolina USA
philbob

Post by philbob »

hi all im phil new to the laser manchine life iv just got a k40 bit lost one 1 or 2 things but with your help im sure ill be doing things in no time
StefanV

Post by StefanV »

I'm Stefan from the netherlands and own a MARS 90
tumim

Post by tumim »

Hi,

I am Maxim with my Nova 63.