Starting a new business would like your advice

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

DouasUser

Starting a new business would like your advice

Post by DouasUser »

Hello everyone, my name is Dominic from Peru I recently found out about this website and it seems to be the right place to look for help on this matter.
My partner and I are looking to start a business to cut architectural models materials such as MDFoam, plywood, acrylics, etc.
The thickness Im thinking of should be around:
Acrylics: 12mm
MDF: 7mm
Plywood: 8mm

The work area of the machines I've seen using around the area are around 1600x1000mm.

The power we have been quoted for our requeriment is 100W, would you recommend it for use? I would like any suggestions on what to look for on this kind of machines as we are pretty new to this industry.

Any tips or advice on what to look for is welcome, any brands you would recommend or accesories we should get.

Thank you in advance for any replies, you would help us a lot.

Dominic