I need helps mall bubbles in laser tube, problem

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

WilliamPr

I need helps mall bubbles in laser tube, problem

Post by WilliamPr »

Hi Everyone!

Our RECI W6 tube has visible small, ~5mm diameter bubbles in the coolant tube. They also tend to cluster.

Is that a problem and if yes, how can we get them out? I have tried to run chiller [CW-5200] for a while but the bubbles are quite persistent..

Here is example of two:
tube.jpg
tube.jpg (12.39 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
[url=http://nocreditcheck-paydayloans.xyz/]http://nocreditcheck-paydayloans.xyz[/url]
Kkllfoqln

Re: I need helps mall bubbles in laser tube, problem

Post by Kkllfoqln »

hi there
any bubble in the tube is dangerous and do not turn the tube on or you will damage the tube to useless very fast.
you need to turn the tube so that the water in;let is lower then the outlet .
sometimes it helps when you lift the tube on the outlet side during running the pump this will force the bubbles out.
make sure that you have no air leakage in the system.
Stanleydaph

Post by Stanleydaph »

Thanks your reply quickly,
Instead of removing the tube I've raised one side of machine up and let chiller run for coupe hours, all bubbles are gone now.
Adolphei

Post by Adolphei »

And one more follow-up.

After machine stays off for a night the bubbles come back but we found the easy way to dispose of them: They are being blocked by water jet turbulence near what seems to be pipe welding points (Is is well visible on image). It is only water jet which holds them there, if you turn off the chiller for 10 sec, bubbles tend to leave this deadlock place and travel further by themselves, let them go couple of inches away and turn chiller again, flow will remove the bubbles..

Cheers
billphillips

Post by billphillips »

what is the level of the water in the cooler compared to the suction , could it be possibly pulling in air