Lasermaker software language

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

trrubicon06

Lasermaker software language

Post by trrubicon06 »

I'm trying to install the new lasermaker software for my Thunderlaser Nova 35. But, after install, it opens with strange characters instead of English. Is there a setting to change the language? Thanks
Geoff

Re: Lasermaker software language

Post by Geoff »

Click second toolbar button from right hand looks like a monitor with a magnifying glass. Click last entry on menu. Select English.
trrubicon06

Post by trrubicon06 »

Ok. Got that to work. Now how do I get it to connect to the laser. Everything is installed with the drivers as well. Thanks again.
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering the Monport laser because of its reputation for being user-friendly, high-quality, and affordable is a wise choice. However, if you're encountering issues with the language settings after installing the new lasermaker software for your Thunderlaser Nova 35, it's essential to address this problem promptly. Firstly, check the software's settings to see if there's an option to change the language from the strange characters to English. If you can't find a language setting within the software, you may need to reinstall it and ensure that you download the correct version for English language support. If the issue persists, contacting Thunderlaser's customer support for further assistance would be advisable. https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3