Need Help

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Asmahan

Need Help

Post by Asmahan »

Hello everyone, I have a problem in cutting on my laser machine in the attached picture. The machine doesn't cut it only engraves, I tried all settings nothing has changed I do cutting on the maximum power and used the lowest speed with no success, I really need help.

Best
Attachments
2018-04-07 16.01.12.jpg
2018-04-07 16.01.12.jpg (124.31 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Avgerinos

Re: Need Help

Post by Avgerinos »

Asmahan Hi, try 2 see the setting on your Laser mashine screen, not on pc and check the max power settings as a first step. Make sure the max power is about 90-95% both (meaning power 1 & power2). Wish I help.
jgarciaa

Re: Need Help

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the challenges you're facing with cutting on your current laser machine, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a more reliable solution for cutting, as well as access to helpful support and resources to address your specific needs. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it easier to achieve the desired cutting results compared to your current situation.