Looking for another Laser software

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Aergath

Post by Aergath »

Hi I purchased a 2000MW laser engraver from amazon but the software is not a great one and I would like to know if there is another I could use ?
Here is a caption of the current software
Attachments
Shit software.PNG
Shit software.PNG (71.32 KiB) Viewed 11054 times
Aergath

Re: Looking for another Laser software

Post by Aergath »

gloriaaa wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 am we supply laser software,but i need check what laser engraver you purchase.
If you need,can contact me at whatsapp +8613125035664.
Seems shady ... can't we do it on this post ?
Mawwan

Post by Mawwan »

I'm looking for laser software. It's ok Do you have any suggestions for me? I'm very interested in this. อเมริกาเหนือ-ใต้
leopoldwei

Post by leopoldwei »

Hi Aergath,
Please kindly understanding, there is no software which could work on every engraving machine. We are doing the laser engraving machine for over 15 years, we know the software should define the I/O port, signal, timing... etc on the control card. I am not very sure that our software is the right one for your machine.

Our software is MarkingMate, could support some control cards, different languages, the UI interface is similar to the illustrator. I am sorry for cannot provide you with some photos for reference because I don't know how to insert it in this forum.
If you want, please e-mail me: market@central-laser.com I could give you some information. Hope could help you.
woodrat

Post by woodrat »

I also purchased a 2000 Mw laser, but on ebay, only I didn't get any software. Could you tell me what you got with yours? Or send me a link to try it with mine.
FunnyMaf

Post by FunnyMaf »

Thanks much for the information. Does the dragan engraving have any signifgance or did the set happened to have it when it was purchased?

Thanks again....
[url=http://wallpapersimages.info/category/sports/]wallpapersimages.info[/url]
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the limitations you're encountering with the software provided with your current laser engraver purchased from Amazon, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a better software experience and more reliable operation for your engraving needs. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find the software more intuitive and efficient for your projects.