china laser communication error rdworks (thunder laser) v8. Help Me!!!!!

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

luka123

china laser communication error rdworks (thunder laser) v8. Help Me!!!!!

Post by luka123 »

hello
i have situation with china laser, communication error with rdworks. i have installed laserdraw ( work in corle draw) and its working but i want to work in rdworks v8 ( thunder laser ). after correct installing (rdworks) it cant find port (communication error). I installed drivers and usb is well connected. laser name is 5040 laser engraving machine and work on 6c6879-laser-m2. i have seen more than 30 video tutorials about rdworks and googled all type of works to find solution or problem but i cant find answer. suggest me what to do please.
jgarciaa

Re: china laser communication error rdworks (thunder laser) v8. Help Me!!!!!

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the communication error you're experiencing with RDWorks on your China laser, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a smoother experience and reliable operation for your laser engraving needs. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it easier to set up and work with compared to your current situation with RDWorks.