Lelee 3d Laser Engraver

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

temana689

Lelee 3d Laser Engraver

Post by temana689 »

Hello I am looking for someone that would have the drivers for the lelee LE-X-CM. My motherboard went south and I had to reinstall everything on my new computer but the driver CD is not available anymore. Would anyone in this community have a machine made by lelee? they went belly up a couple of years ago, so no help from them anymore!! or advice as to how I can get this machine to work again?
jgarciaa

Re: Lelee 3d Laser Engraver

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the difficulty you're experiencing with obtaining drivers for your Lelee LE-X-CM machine, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a more reliable solution, as well as access to readily available support and resources. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it easier to set up and operate compared to your current situation with the Lelee machine.