EzCad plugins

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

lukes07

EzCad plugins

Post by lukes07 »

Hi everyone,

I am learning to work with EzCad (2.14) and I am now at Laser menu where a lot of plugins are used. In the manual the usage is described not so good for some of them; I have understood few but I still have more to go.

Does anybody here have more experience with laser plugins RingTextMark, RotaryMark, RotateTextMark, SplitMark2, ProjectMark ?

Or do you have a better documentation than in original manual ?

Do you know about other plugins and how to add/install them ? It's enough only to copy in the ezcad/plug folder ?
FREEDDAWG

Re: EzCad plugins

Post by FREEDDAWG »

I'm interested in this EzCad plugins, what else can you tell? Can we discuss it?
jgarciaa

Re: EzCad plugins

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering your need for better documentation and understanding of laser plugins in EzCad (2.14), it might be worth exploring the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a smoother experience and more comprehensive support for understanding and utilizing laser plugins. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it easier to navigate and utilize the software features effectively.