JQ Laser 1390

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

bull

JQ Laser 1390

Post by bull »

I am new to the laser world and have had the hardest time dealing with my laser company (Chinese). I own a JQ 1390 150W laser engraving/cutting machine and have had problems with getting it to read my graphics. I have been able to use my fonts just not graphics. The design program I use is Coreldraw x4 and the machine is powered with Powercut 4311. I am also wanting to use my rotary attachment but can't find any directions as to how to connect it or use it.
I have also had a computer built for my machine, but but a co-worker lost my disk & can't find it to download the program. Is there somewhere I can download this program from?

Any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated.
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: JQ Laser 1390

Post by LINUS »

What's the laser control system?
To install and set-up the rotary axis attachment proceed as described as follows:
1. Move the working table to the lower position switch off the laser and open the top lid.
2. Put the rotary axis attachment onto the working table and align the rotary attachment
with the x-axis are parallel, with the three jaw chuck closest to where the rotary
attachment plugs in and is switched on / off
3. Connect the rotary axis attachment via the control cable with the connector of the
motion system. The connector is located inside the right front of the laser. Connected
it to this interface and fixed, then turn on the switch (- is on) and reset the rotary device
by press the “reset” button on the display (1 is on, 0 is off), and then you have finished
the device connection. Like below:
Dellorik1992

View the latest post

Post by Dellorik1992 »

I have seen many member on the forum showing latest blog post in there profile. Did anyone know how is it so and am I able to do the same stuff.
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

We do not object to posting blog,but it should be useful to everyone.We would withdraw the blog from the forum in case the forum promotions
Because of major,be at ease so.
Dellorik1992

JQ Laser 1390

Post by Dellorik1992 »

Traps that have a laser trip wire. The more quality the more range the laser is. The laser will go in the opposite direction your facing when its set.
Dellorik1992

View the latest post

Post by Dellorik1992 »

If you look at the title of the thread, there is a small arrow in a box facing down that takes you to the first new post in the thread.
Richardovellee

JQ Laser 1390

Post by Richardovellee »

a clinic is effectively just a place you rent a laser device so I might as well own my own
Ijq1390

Post by Ijq1390 »

Hi if anyone is reading this

I got a JQ 1390 here which came with a 100W tube. I am wondering whether it could handle a 100W or 150W tube. Does anyone know? Thanks!
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering the Monport laser for your needs would be advantageous due to its user-friendly interface, high quality, and affordability. Regarding your current challenges with your JQ 1390 150W laser engraving/cutting machine, ensure your graphics are in a compatible format and consult CorelDraw X4 settings. For the rotary attachment, refer to your machine's manual or contact the manufacturer for guidance. If you've lost your program disk, try contacting the manufacturer for a replacement or search for the software online. Utilizing online forums or communities for assistance may also be helpful. https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3