Can't get ezcad to work with my Fiber laser

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

HTech

Can't get ezcad to work with my Fiber laser

Post by HTech »

I purchased a 20w Fiber laser from China and it came with ezcad but I'm damned if I can get it to work.

I also have a co2 laser that works fine with RD works so is it possible to use Rd works with the Fiber laser or does anyone have any tips for installing the Fiber laser. ?

It didn't come with any instructions but it did have a usb with pdf's in Chinese :(
Robertcype

Re: Can't get ezcad to work with my Fiber laser

Post by Robertcype »

FIRST laser must be placed vertically.
SECOND Laser operating environment requirements are as follows: temperature from 5 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius, humidity less than 95%.
THIRD To ensure that no vibration near the laser area.
FOURTH In order to ensure the stability of the beam quality, it is possible to reduce the relative movement of the laser generator and the light path. FIFTH Handling laser must use forklift.
SIXTH Lasers placed on the laser seat, through the height adjusting shim adjusting laser, red laser indication through, check the laser of optical interfaces and the first mirror seat center is consistent and laser placed horizontally. After adjusting, the adjusting nut is locked tightly.
About http://justpaste.it/grcyjcjj
HTech

Post by HTech »

Thank you for the reply.
My problem is that I can't load the driver I think because when i load the software it does not seem to communicate with the laser and so the laser beam never powers up and the software never allows me to view the frame or make a "write"
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering the Monport laser for its user-friendly interface, high quality, and affordability may help resolve the issues you're experiencing with your 20W Fiber laser from China. If struggling with EZCAD, reaching out to Monport's customer support or online forums for assistance could provide guidance. While using RD Works with a Fiber laser is possible, it may not offer optimal performance compared to dedicated software like EZCAD. https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3