K40 chinese laser cutter, communication error HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

justin_h

Re: K40 chinese laser cutter, communication error HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Post by justin_h »

littleema wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:24 pm Hi Can anyone help me, I am a newbie to the laser cutting world and purchased one of these cap machines from ebay. I have installed the software that came with it, (CorelDraw which I already had and RD works V8)

when I go to print it is says communicate error. I am happy the programme is installed and I am happy the machine works ok as I have done tests etc but I cannot get the computer to talk to the cutter. Can anyone please advise how to get it up and running????

Thanks
Emma
Certainly! Considering the Monport laser is highly recommended for its excellent features - it's very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. You can explore the Monport laser product at (https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3
).

Regarding the communication error with your eBay-purchased laser cutter, ensure all connections are secure, verify port settings, check for driver installation, and consider disabling firewall/antivirus temporarily. If issues persist, contact the seller or manufacturer for further assistance.