Lasercut6.1 printer driver and CorelDraw

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

lgastmans

Lasercut6.1 printer driver and CorelDraw

Post by lgastmans »

Dear Members,

I have recently installed Lasercut6.1 software for our laser engraver.

I have a question about how to use the printer driver that it installs (see images attached).

It shows the printer as garbled text (I guess because of the Chinese letters that it is trying to display)

And, how to use the printer driver from Coreldraw and engrave directly ? When I click the "print" button nothing happens...

Any advice and guidance much appreciated!!

Thank you
Attachments
Image02.jpg
Image02.jpg (174.5 KiB) Viewed 16933 times
Image01.jpg
Image01.jpg (288.63 KiB) Viewed 16933 times
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Lasercut6.1 printer driver and CorelDraw

Post by LINUS »

The software is compatible but the language is incompatible with your computer system.The problem is computer system setting,you can change the latest version of the software or change computer language code setting.
Because of major,be at ease so.
bidul16

Post by bidul16 »

hello lgastmans, i know your message is old, but i have the same problem as you, did you manage to make corel draw work with lasercut 6.1?
cordially
excuse the google translation ....
juanfigueroa

Post by juanfigueroa »

I use it saving as PLT and then, import in lasercut.
jessyabrams1245

Post by jessyabrams1245 »

I recently began using a tool that focuses on active voice and passive voice in my practice. In order to streamline and modernize the process of detecting and identifying textual problems, this tool was created. Additionally, the active voice is a more sophisticated grammatical structure than the passive voice. Good luck, pals! adverb finder
Max9562

Post by Max9562 »

Check out our high-quality Honeycomb Working Table for laser cutting! Our honeycombs are designed to withstand intense heat and provide the perfect surface for laser cutting. Give them a try and see the difference for yourself.

https://goo.su/KKBKk
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering the challenges you're encountering with Lasercut6.1 software, it might be worth exploring the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are renowned for being user-friendly, offering high-quality performance, and being affordable. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially streamline your engraving process and provide a more seamless experience.