Looking for honest feedback about your chinese laser

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
tonyd48

Post by tonyd48 »

I am interested in starting a laser engraving business and have been observing, studying and learning as much as possible without very much actual “hand's on” experience”. Mostly I'll be working with anodized aluminum, soft woods and leather. Balancing speed/power/cost I've decided I'll be fine with a 40 – 60 watt machine. Machines sold in the U.S. specifically Epilog and Universal are pricey, Trotec is even pricier and Gravograft is ballistic. Therefore I'm looking at “Chinese” machines and finding numerous nightmare posts but very few (none actually) stating “I have a (brand) chinese machine and it's been working fine since I got it”. So, I'm looking for honest feedback about your chinese machine, ease of tech support if you've needed it, speed of delivery etc etc. I thoroughly expect to see a few “I had issues with the software, but I'm not a geek” which is understandable. Software support from overseas is challenging at best and from the big companies really crappy from my personal experience.

I'm after brand and model, especially if you haven't had any major issues. I've been in contact with Thunder, G.Weike and a few others.

Thanks for your feedback.
Thunder Laser -Nolan

Re: Looking for honest feedback about your chinese laser

Post by Thunder Laser -Nolan »

Hi Tony,
I am Nolan, from Thunder Laser. I am glad our company is one of your choice.
I think you can learn much laser cutter technology from our website, however, if you want to get some feedback about our laser, you should hear something from US customers directly.
Some customers post their buying experiences on cncforum, I also can send some customers' contact information for you if you want.
You need to engrave anodized aluminum, and cut soft woods and leather, right?
I think 80 watt laser tube is better.
Can you tell me your email, I will send details to you.
MobyKn

Post by MobyKn »

Hi i have the shenhui k40 machine and the machine vary cheap.But the machine shortcomings include missing functionality, poor runtime performance.I had pay a high price for cheap.I suggest you choose better one
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

Take a look at BossLaser, they have several models and website shows prices. We use their FM-20 fiber laser for metal etching, but most of their machines are CO2. I flew to Florida and toured their plant.
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

Tomcat wrote:Take a look at BossLaser, they have several models and website shows prices. We use their FM-20 fiber laser for metal etching, but most of their machines are CO2. I flew to Florida and toured their plant.
Yeah,one excellent machine
Because of major,be at ease so.
Bruce-Penta

Post by Bruce-Penta »

Hi Tony,

It is pleased to know you here. Frankly speaking, I am a international sales manager focusing on America Market now.

Our company is joint by El. En. Group (holding) from Italy and Chutian Laser in China, is dedicated in high-power(1kw-12kw) laser cutting machine.

Do you have any interests to be our agent or to cooperate by some other way? Our machine is with Europe quality and good cost performance. Therefore, I am sure that we can make benefits for both parties.

Please kindly contact me if you do. Here is my E-mail id: bruce@pentachutian.com

looking forward to hearing from you soon.
tevaitiart

Post by tevaitiart »

Don't go with the 9500ci. Get the STi-R Plus with either Laser Interceptor or Antilaser Priority. Take a look at the Cheetah C50 too. What other information are you looking for?
The whole truth about a vehicle’s history on a blockchain. www.twitter.com/VINChain_io
Eaglewood

Post by Eaglewood »

Hello,
I have an overseas laser a 100w CO2 jixian Laser. It has performed great for me. The only problem is that there is a lack of support if anything goes wrong.

I have had some problems which were my fault, not the fault of the laser, and finding the correct replacement parts can be a little difficult as you have to cross reference and verify that the replacement parts will in fact work. That coupled with the fact that the machine I have is 5 years old and they have upgraded components so I have to find the right ones to replace my old ones with.

It would be nice if I had a tech who could come in and show me how to do basic stuff like the correct c=way to do the alignment, etc.

Other than that, I am very happy with my machine, but if I had to do it over again would buy American for sure.
Razataz327

Post by Razataz327 »

Hi I live in western Canada. I looked are many different lasers for over a year. I wanted to buy from North America but the price was crazy. I contacted Thunder laser and Yumiko emailed me within one day. She answered all my questions with no problem. I bought the Nova 35 with a 100 watt tube, chiller, rotary and all the different heads.
I have been using it for 6 months and it does a great job. I can cut over 1/2 Baltic birch, engrave glass, stone etc. The machine is super sturdy and very well built. I am very happy with it and very pleased with the customer support from Thunder laser.
If you have any questions send me an email
Garnet