I need help guys

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
dco326

I need help guys

Post by dco326 »

Hi, I have a photo, and i want to know is there any way to converse it to lines, i need only lines to work with my machine, so i cant just turn it into vectors bcs it gives me to "fat" lines, they are not just lines they are more of a small circles. I posted the photo, i tried image trace etc but it doesnt give me good lines.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tweakie

Re: I need help guys

Post by Tweakie »

If you have to have that particular image then you need to trace it and spend the time editing the result until you get the single lines that you need. Depending on skill level it could easily take a couple of hours and it is boring work. (Inkscape is free).

If you can accept a similar image then Google free train silhouettes (or similar). A single colour drawing is a lot easier to trace and get speedy results.
dco326

Post by dco326 »

You think that there is no other way expect image trace in inkscape and than manualy doing all of the rest of the work?
Tweakie

Post by Tweakie »

I am sure there are alternatives but your .jpg needs a lot of cleaning-up either before or after it is traced.

It's a bit cheeky but there is something you could try...
There are some very talented users of Inkscape etc. on the CNCZone forum. If you post your picture and ask nicely they may be willing to help.
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/general-m ... ost2132582