Corona Virus face shield

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
eeze

Corona Virus face shield

Post by eeze »

Hi, I designed this full face mask in Inkscape and decided to share it with anyone who needs it.
I am sharing it freely to everyone who wants it for personal use or to make it and give it free of charge to people that need it. In other words not for commercial use.
I tried to keep the costs as low as possible and the items used as ready available items. I only have a K40 laser so everything is cut from A4 size material.
The first svg file is one face shield from one sheet of A4 200micron clear binder front cover, anyone who has a paper binder knows what this is, it is the front plastic cover used in office binding machines.
The second svg file is the bands that go in front of the forehead made from the same material as above but one sheet of A4 plastic sheet produces eight bands.
The third svg file is the cloth insert for the head bands to allow for more comfort and give the skin the ability to breathe, this I made from micro fiber cleaning clothe that is stuck with double sided tape 50mm wide and 300mm long. Each strip gives four cloth inserts.
The whole thing comes in at less than €0.10 cent per shield with the tailoring elastic that secures it to your head.
I hope this helps someone especially in these difficult times. May god have mercy upon us and give hope to every one especially to those that have lost a loved one. God bless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FREEDDAWG

Re: Corona Virus face shield

Post by FREEDDAWG »

The Corona Virus face shield has not yet bothered anyone and I believe that I need your help, what do you think will be the vaccine soon:?
eeze

Post by eeze »

Hi, unfortunately a lot of people under estimated this virus. A man made virus went global in less than two months, in Cyprus where i live we have been in lock down for nearly 60 days. I have not had an income all this time and any reserves we had simply no longer exist, but still people are not taking the virus seriously. As far as vaccines are concerned a vaccine normally takes four to five years to be developed and approved, there is no way what so ever that i would consent to a vaccine. For the next few years prevention must be the global priority, look at China they are having a second outbreak of the virus they exported. This time it is being imported back in to China by people returning home.
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

Thank you for your sharing :D