Laser cutting bookshelves-6mm MDF

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
LINUS
Webmaster

Laser cutting bookshelves-6mm MDF

Post by LINUS »

I had a bunch of old Silicon Chip magazines sitting in a cardboard box and since I'm on a

quest to rid my house of cardboard boxes (evil, horrible things) I decided I needed a

magazine storage solution. Sure, I could drive down to Officeworks (A megastore of

stationary here in Australia) and simply pick one up off the shelf for a few dollars

(Well, $15 for one this size). It would have been a no-brainer. But that just didn't seem

sporting! So last night I sat down in front of my computer and fired up CorelDRAW and

designed this and today, armed with a sheet of 6mm MDF, I set my laser cutter to work.

It's got enough room to fit a bunch of magazines and should I need more I can just cut

them out! I figure it cost me about $6 for the MDF - less than half the cost of buying one

:)
pic (1).jpg
pic (2).jpg
download the cdr:
MAGBOX2.cdr
MAGBOX1.cdr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Because of major,be at ease so.
Aitcheson

Re: Laser cutting bookshelves-6mm MDF

Post by Aitcheson »

Thanks you for your sharing!
Shaun_Gordley

Post by Shaun_Gordley »

Look so good!I wanna making a simple. :)
Gino Florance

Post by Gino Florance »

Can i get this vector file plse :)
Please send my email hveynaxidk@yahoo.com

Thanks!