Build a treasure chest!

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
LINUS
Webmaster

Build a treasure chest!

Post by LINUS »

Build something your child will treasure for a lifetime, a treasure chest! Our son absolutely loves all things treasure, so I decided to create a small treasure chest for him. He absolutely loves the result, keeping his most valuable treasure safe inside. Then of course our other son wanted one desperately too, so I improved the cut and made another. And then the wife wanted one for her desk at work, and then one as a present for her sister… So I thought I might share the design. For 3mm MDF. File optimised to share all cut lines and minimise material needed. Genuine curved wood slat lid. Working lock. 2 unique keys provided. Guaranteed to attract treasure of all kinds.
pic (1).jpg
pic (2).jpg
pic (3).jpg
pic (4).jpg
Download CDR:
Treasure_Chest_V1-0.cdr
Treasure_Chest_V1-0_CDR_Ver_X4.cdr
Download PDF:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Because of major,be at ease so.
AmadoDug

Re: Build a treasure chest!

Post by AmadoDug »

Very nice picture! :roll:
jjjhon

Post by jjjhon »

Nice and good work
jwitt

Post by jwitt »

Linus,
This is one of the coolist projects I have seen. Great job.
Jim
ThunderLaser Nova35 100w
RDWorks V 8.01.24
Santa Barbara, California
jameskjll

Post by jameskjll »

good work thank you..
Marcjaxl

Build a treasure chest

Post by Marcjaxl »

I dont understand the usefulness of Treasure Chest if ive not read the issues or the story arc.If its something ive read,ill read the Treasure Chest review as well.If not,why read it?Its full of spoilers.Its not like im going to read the review,read all the spoilers and then buy these issues.
I recommend trying [url=https://tradingrobotsite.wordpress.com/2017/08/eurusd-today-correction-in-long-term-to-fall.html]best forex trading system[/url] for profitable business
Tommycuyhi

Build a treasure chest

Post by Tommycuyhi »

Awesome read I love this Treasure Chest

Story sounded great and I liked the art. You would think Alfred would know better than to pull off something like that. lol
I trust [url=https://tradingrobotsite.wordpress.com/2016/09/crashtrader.html]mt5 ea[/url] for successful business
Bentjudges

Build a treasure chest

Post by Bentjudges »

Moin Moin
hier bist du bei der

"The Pirates Treasure Chest" on Tour
My website https://gklaw.ca/brampton-real-estate-lawyer/
paulokxopa

Post by paulokxopa »

Parabéns pelo trabalho. Obrigado por compartilhar conosco.