I wanted to make a phone stand using "living hinges."

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
LINUS
Webmaster

I wanted to make a phone stand using "living hinges."

Post by LINUS »

What you see here is the result of a lot of trials and errors. I wanted to make a phone stand using "living hinges." The

living hinges allow a single piece of rigid material to bend. The phone stand is cut out of thin 1/8" mfd board using a laser cutter. It

is the size of a credit card so it will fit in your wallet. You can also use it as a headphone wrap. The stand has adjustable angles and

supports both landscape and portrait orientations. The stand is perfect for video chatting and watching movies. Disclaimer: While the

living hinges give rigid materials flexibility, the hinges will break if over-stressed. The stand's two back support hinges can bend up to

about 110 degrees and the front short "phone bracket" can bend 160 degrees. The stand is made using a laser cutter. Laser cutter+

wood=burnt wood. While each stand is given a bubble bath, it will still have a bit of smell to it. The smell is not offensive. Some people

even find the smell pleasant.
pic (1).jpg
pic (2).jpg
pic (3).jpg
pic (4).jpg
Download:
Phone_Stand_v_5.cdr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adolphei

Re: I wanted to make a phone stand using "living hinges."

Post by Adolphei »

Looks very practical.