Cutting basic building techniques

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

This is the source file for making mechanical boxes out of cardboard and wood. This project was designed as a teaching tool to teach children basic building techniques, introduce them to simple machines, and give them the opportunity to build their own Automata or Karakuri device that they can take home. These boxes have been used with children ages 3-13. The pictures are the output of 6th grade students building boxes in 45 minutes. Here's a video of their output http://vimeo.com/50900381 If you are a teacher and interested in doing this project in your class room, e-mail me.
pic (1).jpg
pic (2).jpg
pic (3).jpg
pic (4).jpg
Download:
Cardboard_boxes_for_mechanical_toys_with_license.cdr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Renaldo_Neely

Re: Cutting basic building techniques

Post by Renaldo_Neely »

Thank you for your sharing.
Dellorik1992

Post by Dellorik1992 »

Good link building techniques. But for me in link building. The forum and blog posting are so good because of its signature.
Dellorik1992

View the latest post

Post by Dellorik1992 »

I think by sharing attracting pics and videos in the post, you can definitely increase views.
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Cutting basic building techniques

Post by LINUS »

I agree with you.But not insert the chain
Because of major,be at ease so.