Vernier Case by Muts

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
monday

Vernier Case by Muts

Post by monday »

Description:
I'm addressing three issues at once here: A lot of cardboard going to recycling A lot of storage problems at my hack space. A need for laser training test file that makes something useful. I based this design on cardboard stackable picking bins I've seen in warehouses. New hotness -- Parametric design here. type in your dimensions, save the DXF file, cut and fold. One layer is for creases, one for cuts, and one for the bounding area. Original recipe -- This bin measures 6" wide, 3" high, and 9" deep. It is designed for 1/8" cardboard. the front lip is 1" high. There should be no need for glue or tape. You can cut this design with scissors, a laser cutter, or your captured superman. Not so tough now, are you, Soup? Keep turning that crank! Please try it and let me know how well it works for you. After ~10 people have tried it and the consensus seems to be "this isn't broken" I'll make it parametric for everyone to customize. If you like this, please check out my other work.
pic (1).jpg
pic (2).jpg

download the cdr:
收纳盒子.cdr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Vernier Case by Muts

Post by LINUS »

Thanks you for your sharing,Good luck for you. :lol:
Because of major,be at ease so.
Ulshafer

Re: Vernier Case by Muts

Post by Ulshafer »

can i get this vector file plse :)
Please send my email ulshaferev@yahoo.com
Thanks!