Nova 63 - red dot pointer / xy axis/ water-oil separator

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
andaluzia1973

Nova 63 - red dot pointer / xy axis/ water-oil separator

Post by andaluzia1973 »

Hello Ben

I have identified at least 3 big problems with the machine.

#1. There is no red dot pointer, it has never worked. I have attached pic to see that I cannot see any red dot pointer on the material that I am trying to cut. (pic red_dot_pointer.jpg)

#2. The XY axis - the head does not go to the top left corner and goes beyond the low left corner (pic head_top_left.jpg and head_low_left.jeg)

#3. I did not receive the water-oil separator even if I have purchased the big air pump tank.

I would appreciate if you can point me how to fix these problems, I have some orders and I would like to be able to work with the machine.

Thank you.
Anda
Attachments
Wrong alignment XY
Wrong alignment XY
head_low_left.JPG (163.14 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Ben

Re: Nova 63 - red dot pointer / xy axis/ water-oil separator

Post by Ben »

Hi Anda,

Sorry for those problem.
#1. I think the alignment of red dot should have been changed during shipping.You will need to adjust it to make the red light coming out from the laser head.How to do it please refer to the picture below.
realign red dot.jpg
realign red dot.jpg (521.23 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
#2. The head goes beyond the low left corner,what do you mean about that,it would be good to show me some pictures.

#3. The water-oil separator won't came with the big air compressor,i will check your invoice with our sale person,i will let you know once confirmed.
andaluzia1973

Post by andaluzia1973 »

Hi Ben.

Low left corner
Attached is the image that shows that the laser head goes beyond the low left corner of the flatbed. it goes to the metalic edge, does not stop where the honey comb ends.

Top left corner
On the other side, you can see on the second picture where are the burn marks on the honeycomb. It shows clearly that the laserhead did not go to the top left corner.

Thank you
Attachments
head_left_top.JPG
head_left_top.JPG (107.84 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
andaluzia1973

Post by andaluzia1973 »

the other pic
Attachments
low left corner.PNG
low left corner.PNG (938.1 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
Ben

Post by Ben »

Hi Anda,

#2. Ok,i got it.
Actually,the laser head is working well on 1600*1000 mm working area.
But why the laser head will go beyond a little bit from the honeycomb table,because we fasten the honeycomb table on the machine with two Plug-pin,see below.
QQ图片20170622141942.jpg
QQ图片20170622141942.jpg (135.8 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
QQ图片20170622141938.jpg
QQ图片20170622141938.jpg (95.93 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
After that,the honeycomb table will a little bit close to top side.
The bed cannot be move to low side anymore installing on current machine body,we need to modify the machine body for the future machine to fix this problem.Please understand.
At present,you can loose the honeycomb table by removing this two plug-pin,then move it to low side.
And you can also take out the honeycomb table and use the Aluminum blade cutting table.
http://www.thunderlaser.com/features/al ... table.html
by the way,i'm sorry for this problem.

#3. For the water-oil separator,sorry again it's our mistake.
Please send me your current address and phone number via email.
My email address: Ben@thunderlaser.com