X-axis does not work

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
marek-xx

X-axis does not work

Post by marek-xx »

Hello,

I have Nova24 - Laser System and the problem is with X-Axis -it does not work.

I checked the X-axis controller - the controller is switched on, the green LED is on and the red one blinks.
I installed the controller with Y-axis and there is still the same problem (green LED is on and the red one is blinks)
How to solve this problem?

I am looking forward to your soon response.
Mariusz
Ben

Re: X-axis does not work

Post by Ben »

Hi Mariusz,

Sorry for your problem.
About your problem,X-axis does not work,i'm wondering if the laser head can reset to top left corner when turn on the machine,or just Y axis work well.
marek-xx

Post by marek-xx »

Hi Ben,

Laser head can reset to top left corner when turn on the machine and then there is an error on the driver -
green LED is on and the red one is blinks

Mariusz
Ben

Post by Ben »

Hi Mariusz,

OK,the laser hear can reset to top left corner,so the connection for motor and driver should be fine.
So if the laser head can normally touch the X axis limit switch,or hit the limit switch and stop then do not move anymore.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Check your datum position, on the LCD it should show the position of the X/Y when the machines is zeroed at datum, if it is not set correctly it will not show 0/0 as X and Y
marek-xx

Post by marek-xx »

The machine is already in operation, the X-axis end limit switch cable was damaged

Thanks for the help

Mariusz