Honeycomb materials and cleaning

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
tumim

Honeycomb materials and cleaning

Post by tumim »

Hello,

1. Can you please provide information about what materials/metals used for honeycomb table.
I have used magnets for testing and may guess that sells of honeycomb made from stainless steel and the edges of honeycomb table made from aluminum.

2. Can you please advice how I can clean my 1600*1000 honeycomb table from plywood and acrylic residue. May I soak my table with some thing for a couple hours and than wash the table with water.
This cleaning product should be natural for aluminum/stainless steel.

Thanks in advance.
Ben

Re: Honeycomb materials and cleaning

Post by Ben »

Hello,

To answer your quesitons:
1.For the honeycomb table,it made from galvanized iron and yes the edges of honeycomb table made from aluminum.
2.To clean the plywood and acrylic residue,we generally use vacuum clean to remove them.
you can refer to below link.
http://support.epiloglaser.com/article/ ... tting-Grid
tumim

Re: Honeycomb materials and cleaning

Post by tumim »

Hello,

Cant find any information about "vacuum clean" using your link.
Can you please add more links about this "vacuum clean" procedure or explain please.
Thanks in advance.