How to reassemble the hi res head

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
Brandon_Liew

How to reassemble the hi res head

Post by Brandon_Liew »

Hi Tom
My apprentice took the hi res head apart to clean but I think he has the lens miss oriented, can you let me know the correct way to reassemble

Also on the first Mars 90 we bought the red cutting warning light stays red...and does not go off at the end of the cut, it used to go green when it finished cutting, now it just stays red unless you turn the machine off then back on when it turns green.....until you start to cut again? Do you have any ideas
Brando
Thunder Laser -Nolan

Re: How to reassemble the hi res head

Post by Thunder Laser -Nolan »

Hi Brandon
please see the attached, the convex up to reassemble will be ok
HI-HEAD.jpg
HI-HEAD.jpg (20.14 KiB) Viewed 4737 times
but your apprentice already took them out of the head to clean, so the best focus should be has a little changed
please recheck how many distance is the best focus, that should be almost with the last focus.

ok, i need to ensure which one is your first mars90
i guess that the first mars90 was installed the DF212 controller, and also has motorized table feature, production in may 2014, right?
if yeah, i think that two factors might cause this problem
1. the air blow port of controller has a problem
2. the connection port of TL-timer that connected to the warning light that has a problem, could you please replace another plug to testing
if you replace another plug of TL timer is still the same problem.
i think that we will can only try to replace a another controller DF212 to testing.

Looking forward to hear from you

Have a nice day
Brandon_Liew

Post by Brandon_Liew »

Hi Tom
We had a 50w tube and Power supply from you recently, do you know what the setting are for adjusting the potentiometer on the power supply?, no information with the PSU so not sure what to set it to
Best Wishes
Brandon
Brandon_Liew

Post by Brandon_Liew »

Hi Tom
We had a 50w tube and Power supply from you recently, do you know what the setting are for adjusting the potentiometer on the power supply?, no information with the PSU so not sure what to set it to
Best Wishes
Brandon
Brandon_Liew

Post by Brandon_Liew »

No sorry I mean on the side of the power supply there is a small screw to adjust output....usually we adjust this to set the max power, then power variations are set from software,
on the reci psu it usually recommends setting to 32ma at 5v but it varies depending on the tube.....
regards
Brandon
Thunder Laser -Nolan

Post by Thunder Laser -Nolan »

Hi Rrandon
Sorry, i misunderstood.
Yeah, there is a small screw to adjust the max current output, we can adjust this screw to set what the max current with the power supply outputs
Here can only be set a max current output, but the power percent is still from software.

In fact, what the power supply is come from RECI or other suppliers, all the laser tube suppliers that most of them are used the same one who made the laser power supply In China,
The laser power supply has three kind of series, one is used for the 80W, 100W, 130W ---- and so on, we call them for DY series
(its shell is made from stainless steel), another is used for 50W and 60W laser tube(is your laser power supply), the last one is also used for the 80W, 100W, 130W and so on, but its appearance is different with the DY series.

The DY series are all have a small screw to adjust the current output, but the black laser power supply, i am not sure if it is also has a screw to adjust or not.
I think that we don't need to adjust this screw, because of our factory workers should have adjust it before the laser power supply was installed into the laser machine.

In fact, you should be know that is not the current output the big, the greater the power of laser tube output, the laser tube also has a max output power, right?
General, the laser power supply outputs 25Ma current is best for running laser tube. the laser tube also reaches the power rate.

So for the 50/60 laser power supply(also includes the DY series), i think that we may don't need to adjust it.
What do you think about it? if you still need to know how to adjust the screw for the 50W laser power supply
I will asking our colleague who adjust the power supply and laser tube how to adjust the screw for the 50W laser power supply.

Brandon_Liew

Post by Brandon_Liew »

HI Tom
sorry we had a few big orders so have not been able to get back to the laser tube and the light problem, I will investigate further and let you know
best wishes
Brandon
Thunder laser - Tom

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Brandon
Ok, i understand that you should be very busy all this time
For the laser tube or the laser power supply
I think that you don't need adjust any setting of the laser power supply
And for the light problem
We will need to resolve the problem, but i need to know which one of controller for your laser?