Failing machine Doc1.rar Problem

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
Renaldo_Neely

Failing machine Doc1.rar Problem

Post by Renaldo_Neely »

Tom hello how are you?
I have a problem record that is costing me a lot of money and I have very stressed, the machine is behaving very strange, I send to cut some things and lately cut with some very strange waves in the path like noise in those lapses accelerates and fails to cut the material, when the machine arrived a few pieces so short term but then that problem.
Now almost everything short has that problem, but at speeds exceeding 30mm / s. that is not what is happening, whether it is software or hardware.
I send you photos of failed jobs with files (.dxf and .rld) for you to analyze and tell me if I have something to calibrate the machine.

I send a video link chains that campure the malfunction of the machine running the file (Flor.rld) on the Doc1 folder.
http://youtu.be/s3bA9BMKz1s

Tom Please help me with this problem I could not work much because of this problem.
Last edited by Renaldo_Neely on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder laser - Tom

Re: Failing machine Doc1.rar Problem

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Renaldo,
Ok, i got it
1. please try to set that the speed to 20mm/s to try it again, to see if the cutting result will be the same as you sent me that pictures
2. download a upgrade file from the attachment, then update this file for your controller, then try it again for your work fine
If there will be the same, may be we will can try to replace the controller later, ok?
See that the attached picture to know where to update the file.

Best Regards

Tom
Renaldo_Neely

Post by Renaldo_Neely »

Hi Tom,
I forward to what do you recommend, and I formatted the PC completely and download the program from the website, I apply the formatting to the machine controller and did the tests again, you can see that improved but still keeps cutting evil continues changing shape figure I want to cut and continues to change speed while working, that's why when I want to cut many parts throughout the work area about 30% of the parts are not well cut, and I revice all electrical connections and are well adjusted, I do not understand what happens, I happened to be 3 times that suddenly stops working without giving any notice and is locked and I have to turn it off and on again to react.

Is there any way to update the driver of the machine by any file that can send me? this time it's not what happens, I do not know if this is a problem in the machine controller or controllers servomotors or reality that is causing me this fault
Thunder laser - Tom

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Renaldo
Ok, i got it
1. please try to set that the speed to 20mm/s to try it again, to see if the cutting result will be the same as you sent me that pictures
2. download a upgrade file from the attachment, then update this file for your controller, then try it again for your work fine
If there will be the same, may be we will can try to replace the controller later, ok?
See that the attached picture to know where to update the file.

Best Regards

Tom