The red dot pointer is damaged --- 20151118

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
Tyler

The red dot pointer is damaged --- 20151118

Post by Tyler »

Hi Yumiko,

Yes the red laser light that shows us where the laser is supposed to shoot is broken. Thank you for sending us a new one.

Just to check, you will be sending the laser with the cord so we can plug it in, correct? I want us to avoid having to do any soldering ourselves.

Thanks for sending us a new one!
Tyler
Thunder laser - Tom

Re: The red dot pointer is damaged --- 20151118

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Tyler
This is Tom from thunder laser
Yeah, i will send the red dot pointer with the cord to you later
You don't need to make any soldering for it
Could you please tell me what's wrong with it, it is not working completely? i meant that it cannot laser a red laser beam any more now?

I suspect that it was reflected to damaged with a laser beam before. please put a wood on the red dot pointer mount, then shooting the laser beam to check if there will be appear a black dot as the attached picture shown.
I need to check if the combiner lens has a problem or not
Attachments
red dot pointer 4.jpg
red dot pointer 4.jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 3212 times
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Hi Tom,

I did the test and there was no mark on the wood, so I assume that means the combiner is working correctly. Let me know when you can send us out the replacement red dot laser for alignment.

Thanks,
Tyler
Thunder laser - Tom

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Tyler
Could you please send me your current address and telephone number by email,it's convenient that the DHL person to contact you.
Thanks

Tom