nova 35 enlarging image---20160229

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
ddpworkshop

nova 35 enlarging image---20160229

Post by ddpworkshop »

HI Everyone...well im very excited to have received my first Laser..the Nova 35. Im sure its going to work out great and let me get creative. Ive just started and have a question for those more familiar with these things than me. I hope you can help. Ive drawn a box in illustrator. I imported this into rdworks. On checking the size is 695mm x 595mm. When i send it to the laser (through the ethernet connection) the panel gets enlarged. it cuts at 699mm wide and also taller on the y axis.....i also started from scratch in rd works and drew it from scratch...the same thing happens..any advise would be really welcome....thanks
Thunder Laser -Nolan

Re: nova 35 enlarging image

Post by Thunder Laser -Nolan »

Hi,
thank you for post, the issue is easy to solve.
Please check our trouble shooting on
http://www.thunderlaser.com/troubleshoo ... -size.html our website.