Incrementing numbers using scan x_ unilateralism--20160314

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
Henk

Incrementing numbers using scan x_ unilateralism--20160314

Post by Henk »

I would like to create a series of numbers incrementing by one digit each time as the laser head scans across the bed. I have a series of number plates to engrave then cut out (which I have already work out how to do) in rd works but I need to engrave the numbers as the head scans to save time, making one plate at at time. positioning the number in the middle of each plate is also important as the number increase from single digit to double digit to triple digits.

please advise the process and step to be abot to perform this function.
e.g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thunder laser - Tom

Re: Incrementing numbers using scan x_ unilateralism--20160314

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Henk
Sorry to reply so lately
For your questions
1. do you know how to set up a series of number to engrave then cut out on each plate?
and positioning the number in the middle of each plates?
see below picture to know how to do that, but you need to set it up one by one

2. how to making one plate at one time, i meant just engraving one number and then cut it out
also you need to making it one by one as below picture to guiding.

3. you already knew how to create a series of numbers increment by one digit each time, right?
Attachments
virtual array 2.png
virtual array 2.png (183.83 KiB) Viewed 3020 times