Tips for " Painting" on Glass by Laser Engraver

General knowledge about laser here.

Moderator: baker

perfectlaserChina

Tips for " Painting" on Glass by Laser Engraver

Post by perfectlaserChina »

A non-metallic laser engraver can help you to carve beautiful or personalized patterns on the glass, but the glass is easily broken during the engraving process, therefore, the glass engraving must be very careful.

For different types of glass, the amount of lead is different, and the engraving method is not the same. As the lead content increases, the hardness and high temperature viscosity of the glass decrease, and the glass is more likely to be broken. Ordinary glass is usually easier to engrave than crystal glass, because crystal glass has high lead content and reduced hardness and viscosity, which increases the difficulty of laser engraving. So do you know what kind glass laser engraving techniques can solve the problem of glass melting? China Perfect Laser shares with you few tips as follows:

1.Before the glass is carved, first wet the glass surface. You can cover the glass with a wet newspaper, or you can wet the glass with a cleaning fluid, so that the glass engraving effect will be better. However, it should be noted that the water on the surface of the glass will quickly dry out.
2.After our proofing test, covering the glass surface with protective foil or tape before glass engraving can get the best engraving effect.

If the workpiece needs to be sandblasted, the laser engraver can quickly make a suitable engraving template: apply the protective coating directly to the glass, and then use a laser engraver to trace the pattern.

China Perfect Laser has 21 years of experience in the field of laser equipment industry. The PEDK-13090 laser engraver is one of the best-selling products of Perfect Laser.

The working range is 1300mmx900 mm, and a variety of power laser tube (from 80w-150w) can be selected to meet different processing needs. The working platform is a knife-type working platform, suitable for engraving glass, acrylic and wood materials. It can be also equipped with a honeycomb table and suitable for engraving cloth, carpet and other materials.

The PEDK-13090 laser engraver can be used in glass, acrylic, plexiglass, wood, MDF, textile, fabric, fabric, leather, paper, EVA materials, PVC plastic, crystal, bamboo, sealing strip, rubber sheet and other non-metallic materials processing. It is also applicable to advertising, crafts, toys, automobiles, machinery, electronics, and in the trademark, embroidery, clothing and other industries.

Its main features are as follows:
1.Convenient operation interface: PEDK-13090 laser engraver supports PC and USB2.0 port, it has advanced LCD screen, DSP offline control system and good operation interface for convenient and simple use.
2.Cover protection function: The sealed chassis design ensures the safety of the processing environment, and the unique cover protection design ensures that the laser power supply is suspended when the operator opens the machine cover to protect the safety of the operator.
3.Visualized working path: as laser beam is in-visible. In order to make the operator clearer the specific processing place, the PEDK-13090 laser engraver adopts the red light indication method to achieve precise positioning of the laser beam.
4. The working platform of the electric lifting platform can be selected to adjust the working height up and down to meet the processing requirements of different thickness objects. At the same time, the knife-type workbench can be installed to adapt to different processing materials.
5.Stepped drawer design: PEDK-13090 laser engraver can easily collect and acquire cutting objects.

More information, please visit: www.perfectlaser.net

Perfect Laser (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
Address: HengRuiChuangZhi Technology Park,No 13,
YangQiaoHu Road, Jiangxia District, Wuhan City, China
Zip Code: 430200
Tel: +86-27-8679 1986 /+86-27-8679 3992
Fax: +86-27-8678 3982
Sales Dept:info@perfectlaser.net
Service Dept:support@perfectlaser.net
International Dep. Ms. Helen (Sales Manager)
MB: 0086-13971470845
Attachments
perfect-laser-co2-laser-engraving-machine
图片13.png (642.99 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
图片12.png (276.02 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
图片14.png (641.39 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
PEDK-13090-9060-1-3 - 副本.jpg (46.78 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
www.perfectlaser.net
Perfect Laser (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86-27-8679 1986 /+86-27-8679 3992
Fax: +86-27-8678 3982
Mob/Whatapp:0086-13971470845
Sales Dept:info@perfectlaser.net
Service Dept:support@perfectlaser.net
LouisCLeming

Re: Tips for " Painting" on Glass by Laser Engraver

Post by LouisCLeming »

I can't paint my photo in glass by laser engraver. But i want to make my photo on glass and i am also ready to pay for it. If I can pay for essay then i can also pay for this. This idea looks good and after reading your post now i am so eager to make my photo on glass. I have seen your photos which look so beautiful and i am already imagining mine photo on glass. Please tell me who can make my photo on glass.